82735861

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Key Rings or Initial Purse tags

Today I have been busy.  I enjoy working in my scrapbook room.  I wanted to make a gift for 3 special people so I decided to make a keychain/Purse tag.

I simply cut a tag out of Tim Holtz Grunge board. Make a hole in the top and gather my toole and ring.
I placed them in the stamp pad and rub them to get a nice distressed look.

Then I pick their initial our of grunge board and did the same technique with the stamp pad only putting a bit more. 

I then added the letter with glue and placed it whereever I felt it needed to go.

After this part I let it dry for about 5 to 10 minutes depending on the glue you use.

This is my favorite part, STICKLES, I put the stickles in random places so it will sparkle.

I begin the ring and toole simply open the ring cut small pieces of toole to match your tag and tie 3 pieces of toole on the ring, I mixed colors and they look amazing.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment